Car boot sales - licensing

If you are thinking of holding a car boot sale you may need a licence or possibly planning permission. You can contact your local borough or district council who should be able to inform you of any requirements they may have.

Borough and Districts

Page information

  • Updated: 23 Sep 2014
  • Send to a friend


Please rate this page