Licences for keeping animals

You can apply for the following licences relating to the keeping of animals, by contacting your local district or borough council:

  • catteries
  • kennels
  • riding schools
  • pet shops
  • dog breeding
  • breeding or to keep dangerous wild and exotic animals.

You can also find out more about animal health.

Page information

  • Updated: 20 Oct 2014
  • Send to a friend


Please rate this page