Massage and special treatment

If you require information about the registration or licensing of a massage or special treatment premises it is best to contact the Environmental Health office at your local district or borough council. They will be able to inform you whether there are any licensing requirements.

There is more business advice on our Trading Standards pages.

Page information

  • Updated: 20 Oct 2014
  • Send to a friend


Please rate this page