Zoo and dangerous animals licensing

The licensing of zoo and dangerous animals is provided by a district or borough council. Please select your district or borough council for more information. There is more business advice on our Trading Standards pages.

Districts and Boroughs

Page information

  • Updated: 20 Oct 2014
  • Send to a friend


Please rate this page