Buckinghamshire and Surrey County Council Trading Standards Service aims to create an environment of confident consumers and trusted traders by providing advice and guidance to consumers and businesses. However there will be occasions when a range of different actions may be necessary to deal with cases where trading standards laws have been breached by businesses or others. Our work, campaigns and projects can be found on the Business and consumers page.
Who to contact:
- Consumer advice - Citizens Advice consumer service on 03454 040506
- Business advice - Buckinghamshire and Surrey Business Advice Line (register your business)
- Animal Health advice
- Consumer advice - provided by Citizens Advice consumer helpline
- Find an approved trader
- Stop cold callers and rogue traders
- Support with confidence - helping adults receiving care buy goods and services
- Eat Out Eat Well
- Consumer information
- Business advice - register for business advice today!
- Advice for new businesses
- Advice for small businesses
- Approved trader scheme
- Food advice for businesses
- Eat out eat well award for catering businesses
- Animal health advice and services
- Business information
Trading Standards on Facebook - Join Buckinghamshire and Surrey Trading Standards on Facebook to share and comment on business and consumer issues.