- Libraries: 0300 200 1001 (8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5pm Saturdays)
- Registration service: 0300 200 1002 (8am-6pm weekdays)
- Roads and transport: 0300 200 1003 (8am-6pm weekdays)
- Schools and childcare: 0300 200 1004 (8am-6pm weekdays)
- Adult education: 0300 200 1044 (8:30am-7pm weekdays)
- Adult social care: 0300 200 1005 (8am-6pm weekdays)
- Children's social care: 0300 200 1006 (9am-5pm weekdays)
- Adult out of hours social care: Emergency Duty Team 01483 517898 (6pm-8am weekdays and 24 hours a day weekends and bank holidays)
- Childrens out of hours social care: Emergency Duty Team 01483 517898 (5pm-9am weekdays and 24 hours a day weekends and bank holidays)
- Jobs: 0300 200 1007 (9am-5pm weekdays)
- Suppliers and payments: 0300 200 1011 (9am-5pm weekdays)
- Care and county arts statements: 0300 200 1012 (9am-5pm weekdays)
- Trading Standards consumer advice: 08454 040506 (9am-5pm weekdays)
- Employee enquiries: 020 8541 9000 (9am-5pm weekdays)
For other enquiries and out-of-hours emergency contact please use the following numbers.
- General enquiries: 03456 009 009 (8am-6pm weekdays)
- General enquiries (overseas): +44 20 8541 9944 (8am-6pm weekdays)
Other ways to contact us
Please note that we are closed on Bank Holidays
Our Customer Promise states that if you send us an email, we will respond within five working days and if we need longer to give you a full reply, we will send you an acknowledgement to let you know why and how much time we will take.
Comments, compliments and complaints
You can also feedback your comments, compliments and complaints to us.
Accessing information that we hold
You can access information that we hold in writing or online in accordance with the following legislation:
Speaking out (whistle blowing) policy
Our Strategy against Fraud and Corruption contains the council policy and information on speaking out.
Write to us
Our contact centre staff can answer questions about our services.
Surrey County Council
Kingston upon Thames
Contact your councillor
You may wish to contact your county councillor.
Calls to an 03 number from any network will cost no more than those to 01 or 02 numbers, and also count as part of any call package. The cost of a call to an 0345 number will depend on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 0345 numbers for free.
Please note, calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.