Report it online
You can report a range of issues and problems online.
Report a highway emergency - a problem you consider to be an immediate threat to life or limb - by phoning our Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003 instead of using the online forms.
- problem with trees and vegetation
- problem with a street light (including illuminated bollards and signs)
- problem with a pavement
- cracked, worn or damaged road surface (carriageway) (not potholes)
- traffic lights not working
Highways drainage reporting
Report other highways problems
- bridge fault
- damage or vandalism to council property
- grit bin problem
- problem with a road line (give way line or stop line)
- problem with ironwork (manhole covers etc)
Other highways problems
Tracking the progress of a highways problem reported online
Reference number starts MG - for online reports with reference number that starts MG, you may be able to track the progress of your report using our online tracking system.
Without MG reference number - for timescales for reports without an MG reference number, please see highways information reporting.
Another council matter (not Highways)
Other reporting options
- call our contact centre on 0300 200 1003
Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties.