Report it online

You can report a range of issues and problems online.

Social care



Report a highway emergency - a problem you consider to be an immediate threat to life or limb - by phoning our Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003 instead of using the online forms.


For all non-emergency highway related matters:

Tracking the progress of a highways problem reported online

If you were given a reference number when you reported a highways problem online, you may be able to track the progress of your report using our online tracking system. You may also see Highways information reporting to find out about our timescales for responding to your report.

Another council matter (not Highways)

Other reporting options

Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties.

Page information

  • Updated: 18 Feb 2015
  • Send to a friend


Please rate this page