Frequently asked questions about crime
Please select from the topics listed below to move within this page
- Are there any neighbourhood watches in Surrey?
- Can I report crimes anonymously?
- How can I get in touch with the Surrey Community Safety Unit?
- How do I contact my local police station?
- Where can I get crime prevention advice?
1. Are there any neighbourhood watches in Surrey?Yes, there are over 3,000 neighbourhood watch schemes in Surrey. See our page Residents' associations and Neighbourhood Watch. The Surrey Police website also has details.
2. Can I report crimes anonymously?
Yes, you can report crime anonymously through Crimestoppers:
- Tel: 0800 555 1110800 555 111 FREE
- Website: www.crimestoppers-uk.org
3. How can I get in touch with the Surrey Community Safety Unit?
The Surrey Community Safety Unit is now part of the Safer and Stronger Communities team.
4. How do I contact my local police station?
Find out how to contact your local police station on the Surrey Police Website.
5. Where can I get crime prevention advice?
There are several sources you could go to for crime prevention advice. The easiest route is via the 11 district and borough based Community Safety Officers. You can find their details via the Gov.uk.