The eight guides forming the Surrey Cycle Guides are a set of maps showing the location of cycling facilities, recommended cycling routes and rights of way where you are legally allowed to cycle. Using the street map base they will help you plan your cycle journey whether it is for work or for leisure. The selected routes are those used by local cyclists on a regular basis and as such can be considered to be the best that are currently available. The off-road routes are also graded according to ease of use.
The map below shows how the county is split up. The following table will help you identify which guide(s) you will need:
Guide Number - Places included on guide
- Ashford, Chertsey, Egham, Laleham, Molesey, Shepperton, Staines, Stanwell
- Addlestone, Bagshot, Brookwood, Byfleet, Camberley, Chobham, Frimley, Lightwater, Pyrford, Woking
- Banstead, Cobham, Epsom, Esher, Ewell, Fetcham, Leatherhead, Tadworth, Weybridge
- Ash, Farnham, Godalming, Guildford, Puttenham, Tongham, Worplesdon
- Bletchingley, Dorking, Effingham, Gomshall, Horley, Merstham, Nutfield, Redhill, Reigate
- Alfold, Chiddingfold, Cranleigh, Elstead, Frensham, Haslemere, Hindhead, Witley
- Capel, Charlwood, Ewhurst, Forest Green, Ockley
- Caterham, Dormansland, Felbridge, Godstone, Lingfield, Oxted, Warlingham, Woldingham, Whyteleafe
Each guide also contains information on the National Cycle Network and other major leisure cycle routes that cross Surrey.
Cycle Guide Map
To view a cycle guide using our interactive map, click the relevant area of the following map. Alternatively, choose one of the links below the map. Please note: your chosen cycle guide will open in a new window.