About our website
Our mission is to have an accessible, dynamic, high quality website that meets the needs of Surrey's residents.
We are continually developing the website as a single source of accurate, up-to-date service information that can be easily accessed by the public whether self-serving (using a PC, mobile phone, tablet or other handheld device, TV or kiosk), or via the contact centre, or face to face at an office.
We carry out user testing to test the effectiveness of the site for finding information and carrying out transactions.
The site is managed by the Web and Digital Services team.
In this section...
- Advertising on our website
- Partnership websites and microsites
- Photographs of children and young people
- Web standards checklist for page authors
- Content web standards for page authors
- Web standards for developers
- Shortcut URLs
- Social media
- Website statistics
- Get involved in website user testing