Adult Social Care service
At Surrey County Council, we have a responsibility to support, care for and protect the most vulnerable people in the community, as well as providing information and support to all Surrey residents.
Our vision for Adult Social Care is to 'work with all our partners to make a difference to the lives of people, through trusted, personalised and universal social care support, so people have choice and control, and can maximise their wellbeing and independence in their local community'.
Delivering this vision will mean people in Surrey;
- live independently and safely
- have as much choice and control over their lives as possible
- live in their own home if they wish, or other accommodation of their choice
- find out about information, services and support available and how to access them
- get the support they need in local and community settings, and
- remain safe from abuse.
Key support areas you can find useful information on:
Senior managers in the Adult Social Care directorate:
- Strategic Director - Adult Social Care: Dave Sargeant
- Area Director (East Surrey): Jo Poynter
- Area Director (North West Surrey): Shelley Head
- Area Director (Mid Surrey) : Sonya Sellar
- Area Director (South West Surrey): Liz Uliasz
- Area Director (Surrey Heath and Farnham): Jean Boddy
- Assistant Director, Enterprise Business and Assurance: Vacant
- Interim Assistant Director / Programme Director - Service Delivery: Phillipa Alisiroglu
For general enquiries about Adult Social Care please call us on 0300 200 1005.
You can also make a comment or enquiry online via our online enquiry form. Alternatively, if you would like to call in person or telephone a specific team, between 8am and 6pm on Monday to Friday, please contact Adult Social Care.